Bill for Assuring the Extermination of Wars
Within ten (10) hours after the outbreak of a war or the effectuation of a war declaration, the following procedure shall be done: draft for military service as the lowest-ranked soldiers any and every person who has any of the following offices, titles or positions, send them to the front, and cause them to take part in active combats under enemy battle fire as quickly as possible.
1. Heads of state: including kings or presidents and they all must be male.
2. Heads of state’s male family members and relatives at the age of 16 years or older.
3. Prime ministers, ministers/secretaries of state, and vice-ministers/vice-secretaries
4. Male representatives of national legislative departments who have been elected by citizens. However, those who voted against war shall be excluded.
5. Bishops, superintendent priests or other high-ranking priests of the Christianity and other religions who have not explicitly opposed to war.
All qualified people as specified above shall be summoned as soldiers anytime during wartime and their age, health and other personal conditions shall not be taken into consideration. Their health, however, shall be examined by military doctors after they are drafted for service.
In addition, wives, daughters, and sisters of qualified people as mentioned above shall be called up as nurses or servants and shall be assigned to field hospitals closest to battle fire.
The abovementioned is an English translation of “Senso Zetsumetsu Ukeai Hohan” drafted in the Japanese language allegedly by Hasegawa Nyozekan (and translated by J).